Group: Administrators
Name

corvus

Nickname

Corvus

Country

Czech Republic

Hi,

I am student of information systems and technologies.

My history of FPS games: I begin with wolfstein3d and doom then I played quake1 MP a lot. I have no experience with quake2. Than i had some gaming pause, now I play OA only ( I am Unix/GNU user). I hate military FPS games (like Battlefield, COD, etc.) on the other hand i like the arcade ones ... In OA I felt in love with quake1 maps cause it reminds me my quake1 times

I play deathmatch for warming and CTF only. Sometimes when i am bored with CTF, I switch to defrag.

I am not in any other clan at the moment

If you want me to ask a question i am on IRC as corvus

Added (2013-03-27, 7:53:54 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Hey Corvus,

Great to have you trialing for Mega. And it's nice to see you in our irc channels on quakenet, so that we can get to know you better.

From what I have seen, I have to say, I am very impressed with your skills and staying power - sticking with it during some very difficult games last night on ZimsNEW instantgib server.

Every indication is, that you are the kind of player which Mega is seeking. Enjoy your trial, an we look forward to seeing much more of you both playing and in IRC.

Your background and experience is exactly what you need to become a powerful and useful member of Mega.

The trial is two weeks long, and at the end we will have a group vote, within Mega to decide whether to take you on permanently.

Keep fraggin'

If you're not sure of anything, or you need any help, just give me a shout in irc - or drop me an email at drremmiz@gmail.com .

Zim

Forum » Mega Clan * 2013 » Join Us » Join | Corvus
Page 1 of 11
Search: