Page 1 of 11
Forum » Mega Clan * 2013 » Join Us » Join | Tzalim
Join | Tzalim
RhineusDate: Sunday, 2013-04-07, 0:50:35 AM | Message # 1
I Can Win
Group: Users
Name: Michael Griffin

Nick: TžA1ÌM (Tzalim)

Time playing Open Arena: I played this game all the way back to when it was called Quake. I played all the Quakes and Open Arena since version .80.

Why you wanna join? I joined a clan (a clan of only like 2 or 3 people), I think it was a clan on Mplayer.com a while back. Think it was quake 1 and Quake 3 Team Arena. And now want to join yaw's clan. I'm not very good but at least I can hold my own. I applied on several other clans, but I didn't hear back from them or they were dead... I don't cheat and don't camp anywhere. I want to join yaw's clan because I want to be involved more in Open Arena and to be in a clan.

And whats your specialty in Open Arena: Well, I use rockets most of the time but I love the rail gun, although I can't use it that often because I most of the time it misses, lol. I like team's, so anything with teams; CTF, team death-match and such...

Anyways, I had an accident back when I was a kid, so I can only use one hand. But I'm pretty good with one hand, especially when a lot of players in the game.

TžA1ÌM

DZKDate: Monday, 2013-04-08, 6:24:46 PM | Message # 2
Hurt Me Plenty
Group: Administrators
Rhineus,

Hello, nice to have you apply for Mega Clan.

As most of the players from Mega are from overseas, Europe. There are a few members that are also from the United States, I myself and Legend are currently the two United States players in Mega Clan. It would be great to get you know you much more, as we are looking for more players. If you have IRC, you can come and talk with the clan and the rest of the OpenArena community. We run 2 channels that are quite active in OpenArena, and they are located on a server called QuakeNet. IRC is one of the big parts of OpenArena community, and im proud to say we are quite active in holding up those two channels.

What is IRC you ask?

What is QuakeNet you ask?

How do I get into IRC?

What are the channels called?

* The channels are called #openarenahelp & #teammega

BTW: 2 of our members remember seeing you playing at a few InstantGib servers on Sunday. (I, myself included)

Zimmer106Date: Tuesday, 2013-04-16, 2:28:43 PM | Message # 3
I Can Win
Group: Member
Hey TžA1ÌM,

Seen you on the ZimNEW server, and you are looking good there.

As you have experience with rockets, I am sure we will see you as a regular on the new Zim allweapons server which will be running soon.

Keep up the great work, and see you in game soon.

You are always welcome to visit my irc channel too at quaknet - #Zimmer106

Zim

DZKDate: Sunday, 2013-08-18, 8:56:14 AM | Message # 4
Hurt Me Plenty
Group: Administrators
D:

Forum » Mega Clan * 2013 » Join Us » Join | Tzalim
Page 1 of 11
Search: