Group: Users
name:
Milan

nickname:
MilanFIN

Finland

previous clans:
Arena Finland

So yea I have decided this day to come... I first played oa at 2009, offline and just semirandomly for few months. I started seriously on late 2010 when I started my own server and stuff. I was in |FIN| as all know, but we were so inactive I decided to shut us down at last xmas.

I haven't played much oa for a while, becouse I haven't found it interesting anymore, part of it is the lack of updates to vanilla OA. But now I want to be back, becouse holidays start in a week and I am searching for a game to play.

I am looking foward on some clan matches, that's what I love in oa. I would be happy to wear *M*^ tag someday.

see ya soon in irc or ingame...

DZKDate: Thursday, 2013-05-23, 9:50:20 AM | Message # 2
Hurt Me Plenty
Group: Administrators
Glad to see you here Milan smile

I'm glad your finding the intrest to play OA again, as there were many fun games with you. Whats better is we all can have fun together. We all know each other between I and you, and Mega Clan and you. We talked quite a bit in the last few years through irc/ingame. I and most of the Mega's think your a really nice guy, you show much maturity and have alot of potential. I dont see any problem giving you a oppuritinuty to be apart of a team thats all about having fun.

We will most definately talk internally about this, and we will also talk with you about this application.

- *M*^AIM

petDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 6:39:18 AM | Message # 3
I Can Win
Group: Captain
Welcome back MilanFIN, hope we can play some games together, and talk on IRC! smile

<@Zimmermint> you mafuka
<@MegaAIM> zimmer turning into crap american gangster marmot

InkyDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 6:54:10 AM | Message # 4
I Can Win
Group: Friends
Welcome to the forum Milan smile
I'm looking forward to playing with you, come talk to us on IRC (you know the channel wink

%eax

Zimmer106Date: Friday, 2013-05-24, 7:13:20 AM | Message # 5
I Can Win
Group: Member
Hey Milan,

Good to see you on the forum and showing an interest in joining Mega.

Somehow I still have not managed to get a chance to play with you, I look forward to it soon. cool

You can usually find me on one of the Zimmer servers. Give me a shout when you are next on, and we will frag some.

Zim

DZKDate: Friday, 2013-05-24, 10:23:46 AM | Message # 6
Hurt Me Plenty
I like to have MilanFIN as a part of our team here in Mega

Milan you should come play some games with us when you get a chance, there is no need to rush things. Come play with us anytime you get a chance, not just me some of the guys are interested in playing with you  admin

MilanFINDate: Saturday, 2013-05-25, 10:05:42 AM | Message # 7
I Can Win
Group: Users
I warn you that I suck pretty badly after a year break from a "active" oa gaming...

I'd like to duel few of you, I feel more interest on it than ctf at the moment.

DZKDate: Sunday, 2013-05-26, 9:11:07 AM | Message # 8
Hurt Me Plenty
Well your skill level isn't a problem, we practice quite often lately at Zimmer's Private Server.

If the time zones are right (and they can be) I think we can slip a few games right into it. We'll give you the password to the private server when ever you find the time to come with us.

Most of us don't play duel, but I don't a problem.

With us you will like CTF much more than your previous times with playing CTF. We like to make it fun with CTF games.

(Theres nothing wrong we can play duel too :D) (We play as a group regardless D:)

petDate: Friday, 2013-05-31, 10:26:32 AM | Message # 9
I Can Win
Group: Captain
I agree with AIM, i usually don't play duel, most of the time i play CTF, which is a team game. MilanFIN, have you tried Zimmer's new instafreeze server? I find it fun to play, i am waiting to play there together with you guys. ^^

<@Zimmermint> you mafuka
<@MegaAIM> zimmer turning into crap american gangster marmot

DZKDate: Sunday, 2013-08-18, 9:00:35 AM | Message # 10
Hurt Me Plenty
*m*^MilanFIN, whenever you decide to comeback and play with us. cry

Forum » Mega Clan * 2013 » Join Us » Join | MilanFIN
Page 1 of 11
Search: