|MilanFIN||Date: Monday, 2011-10-10, 12:15:37 PM | Message # 1|
I Can Win
I couldnt send this as an pm to you aim, it was too long :D.
there is step by step to setup the brightskins.
I used the gametype name CTF, you can change it to the "Mega" thing
1. Decide what you want to be seen as gametype in oa-server list, I chose CTF.
2. Create a folder next to baseoa in ur server, name exactly the same that you chose before to the gametype, I named it CTF.
3. add z-proskins2.pk3 file to BOTH baseoa and CTF(at my server) folders in your server.(z-proskins2 for that it is smallest and looks same as zz-proskins2.pk3, zz... is 3xbigger).
4. Connect to your web host FTP with filezilla, make a new folder called CTF(or ur gametype) under the /maps-folder.
5. Upload the z-proskins2.pk3 to both baseoa and CTF(or ur gametype), wia FTP.
6. Add +set fs_game CTF to your server startup command.
Then run the command and your server should have brightskins, they will be also autodownloaded to an player that has auto download on, and player that hasnt isn't kicked cause not having them.
For me that worked, reply here if you have problems
7. add +set fs_game "Mega" behind the +exec server.cfg
ex. +exec server.cfg +set fs_game "Mega" inside the .bat